Skocz do zawartości
Forum

Drożdżówka

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam :) mam pytanko odnośnie drożdżówek "słodka kraina" z biedronki (a konkretnie to drożdżówka z serem), czy jeśli raz/dwa razy na tydzień zjem sobie taką bułke to przytyje lub coś takiego? ;) jedna(80 gram) ma 198 kcal, 3.5 g tłuszczu 14 g cukru. dodam że nie dawno zrzuciłem 25 kg i jem ok. 1300 kcal dziennie pozdrawiam

Proponuję: w żadnym supermarkecie i średniej wielkości sklepie sieciowym NIE KUPUJ SŁODYCZY. Niezależnie, czy jest to drożdżówka, cukierki, batony, czy inny wyrób. Przyjmij to po prostu jako ŻELAZNĄ ZASADĘ, od której nie robisz odstępstw. 

Jeśli dla dobra psychicznego musisz coś słodkiego zjeść co jakiś czas - albo sam sobie zrób w domu (np. bezcukrowy budyń z własnej produkcji sokiem lub konfiturą), albo kup najładniejsze ciastko w dobrej (nie przy sieciowej piekarni) cukierni. Dlaczego 2 drożdżówki z Biedronki szkodzą a własne lub prawdziwe kupione w cukierni ciastko nie?

Odpowiadam:

1. Człowiek z natury jest leniwy - zrobienie własnych "słodkości" wymaga czasu, planowania, odpowiednich narzędzi, etc. Nie będziesz w stanie tak się zorganizować, aby 2 x w tygodniu zafundować sobie taki luksus.

2. Profesjonalna cukiernia zwykle jest dalej niż sieciówka i jest w niej drożej.  Zatem trzeba dojść/dojechać, nie zawsze jest po drodze i nie zawsze jest czas. No i dobre ciastko/ciasto odpowiednio kosztuje. Nie masz szans na 2 drożdżówki w tygodniu.

3. NAJBARDZIEJ NIEBEZPIECZNĄ W PROCESIE UTRZYMANIA Z TRUDEM "ZDOBYTEJ" WAGI JEST WŁASNA  A N T Y Z A S A D A. Właśnie ją stworzyłeś - 2 x w tygodniu pochłaniasz drożdżówkę. Za miesiąc pozwolisz sobie na 3 x w tygodniu, bo przecież nic złego się nie dzieje. Za miesiąc będziesz ją popijał colą, a za trzy miesiące twoja waga podskoczy o 6 kg. 

Życzę powodzenia

This web site will to serve my associates exchange more wholeheartedly. |We usually find the detailed statistics we requested to rise above a tiresome circumstance. |This site inspired me to level up in ways the whole group did not predict. |I will for sure be sharing this body of work at our bi-weekly caucus where the largest part of us will be associating also. My job has fabulously improved after we deconstructed the systemic miscalculations all the way. |My communications with co workers has adjusted to a higher vibe. |As I've been able to moderate here with populations who are going through their challenges I have become driven forward. |This site has translated the mega guidance at the very moment when I was pumped to get it. |Our leadership is showing more interest in highlighting these materials now that we have been shown so much discussion is so easily found. |This advise here helped me beat sticky negativity stuck in my journey.|The advise typed here is beyond what I've seen on outdated blogs when it comes to certain things.|We are going to be riding the wave this even more next week. |There is a storehouse of work remaining but I am thrilled to continue shoveling it in. |I would like to mention to the whole organization behind the veil as I know about the mental toughness involved to collect and develop inventive hacking. |I now have the advice I needed to lead a specialized new mental work out. |I now have the clarityto make classier life moves. |We are shored up with the provisions we need for outstanding characterization. |We have reproduced in leaps and bounds in conjunction with this collection. |I will be passing a link to this site so that my cousins and my local club leaders can take a peek at this post. |I remind readers that this is all you need although it was sometimes hard for me to locate but it does not matter. |We are crazy excited and galloping around the town. |I am laughing with my oldest friend this afternoon and we are both awed by the unusual happenstances over our current situation. |We are so happy to dive deeper and receive all that we can. I have another forum I recently created Tuesday about seo ... Sedona web design and seo company agency services in 8336Sedona copy and design center I can also make you number one on Google.