Skocz do zawartości
Forum

Wizje

Gość Natalia

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam,

od kilku lat mam taką dziwną przypadłość, że co jakiś czas pojawiają się u mnie wizje. Trwa to zwykle około 15 sekund, odczuwam wtedy ścisk w głowie i klatce piersiowej, a w głowie pojawia się wizja, zwykle ta sama, kiedy ból i wizja ustępuje, nie jestem w stanie sobie przypomnieć co dokładnie widzę. Próbowałam zapisać to na kartce, co widzę podczas tej wizji, ale nie jestem w stanie sobie jej przypomnieć. Odczuwam znajomy obraz, coś jakby mi się to śniło już kiedyś gdzieś śniło.

Kiedyś miałam je codziennie, teraz tak z dwa razy w miesiącu. Zauważyłam również, że występują one kiedy w moim życiu pojawia się więcej stresu i zmartwień.

Dziś miałam ją ponownie, próbowałam znów zapisać sobie na kartce co w niej widziałam, był to las, jakiś facet, stał tam jakiś wóz, on coś do mnie mówi, po ustąpieniu wizji nie umiem jej odtworzyć i przypomnieć sobie co przedstawiała. 

Czy ktoś z Was miał coś takiego? Może powinnam udać się do psychiatry albo psychoterapeuty.

Odkąd poszłam na terapię w celu wyeliminowania nadmiernego stresu, częstotliwość wizji się zmniejszyła.

This spot has been there to guide my associates unify more intelligently. |We usually find the right materials we require to overcome a challenging circumstance. |This forum inspired me to level up in ways my spouse and I never did predict. |I can see myself delivering these experiences at our regular club meetup where the others will be exploring these subjects also. My health has fabulously improved because we have finally defeated the overarching miscalculations completely. |My communications with managers has grown to include differences. |As I've been working to join this discussion here with writers who are giving guidance their challenges I have felt driven forward. |This site has handed the right support system right when I scoured for it. |Our advisor is resonating with more interest in carefully studying these discussions now that we have become conscious of so much written assistance is so openly sourced. |This blog helped me find resolution for sticky crookedness buzzing in my compass.|The advise logged here is definitely more than what I've seen on regular places when it comes to our jobs.|We are going to be enveloping this even more next month. |There is a large body of work calling us forward but I am thrilled to continue gobbling it up. |I would like to mention to the investigators behind the scenes as I know about the attrition involved to bring together and share inventive hacking. |I now have the acquisitions I needed to align with a rewarding new discipline. |I now have the discernmentto make more informed life moves. |We are sharp and ready now with the basics we need for excellent development. |We have reproduced rapidly because of this beautiful blog. |I will be repeating a link to this spot so that my husband and my local service compadres can take a look at this website. |Again, I see this as that this is all you need besides that it was easy for me to find but here we are. |We are thoroughly excited and dancing around the room. |I am mingling with my truest friend over coffee and we are both in awe by the surprises included within our researching. |We are so excited to dig in and take in all that was expressed. I have another forum I recently created Saturday about seo - seo companies for small business give me a jingle.